The Coinvil User Agreement is a contract between a user and Coinvil. All users must read this agreement carefully and agree with all the terms and conditions in order to use Coinvil service.
-By creating Coinvil account, you agree with all of terms and conditions set forth on this
agreement. The agreement is subject to be updated frequently. It is your responsibility to check any
updates. You cannot use Coinvil service if you do not agree with any term on the agreement or
legally incapable to act and enter into an agreement with Coinvil.
-'Coinvil' refers to the exchange operated by the company, Coinville Phils. INC., with its registered
address at U2071 Finance Centre, 26th Street Corner 9th Avenue, Fort Bonifacio Taguig City Fourth
District, Philippines. Depending upon the context, 'Coinvil' may also refer to the services,
products, website, content or other materials (collectively 'Coinvil Services') provided by
Coinville Phils. INC. which is duly registered with the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP). Coinvil
complies rules and regulations of the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas and the Anti-Money Laundering
By creating Coinvil account, you confirm that you strictly meet our account eligibility which is
written below. Violation of below -even after creation of an account- will lead to suspension of ID.
Also legal actions and contacting to law enforcement will be implemented.
- Eligibility to open Coinvil account:
- • 18 years old or older
- • legally capable to act and enter into an agreement with Coinvil
- • You MUST NOT be a resident or located in the state of New York in the United States of America.
- • You MUST NOT be in, under the control of, or a national or resident of Cuba, Iran, North
Korea, Sudan, Syria or any other country subject to United States embargo, UN sanctions, HM
Treasury’s financial sanctions regime, or if you are on the U.S. Treasury Department’s
Specially Designated Nationals List or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Denied Persons List,
Unverified List, Entity List HM Treasury’s financial sanctions regime.
- • You MUST NOT acquire, trade, or wire cryptocurrency /fiat currency on Coinvil in order to
support Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria or any other country subject to United States
embargo or UN sanctions(as well as a national or resident of one of these countries), or to
a person on the Specially Designated Nationals List, Denied Persons List, Unverified List,
Entity List, or HM Treasury’s financial sanctions regime.
- Coinvil prohibits following accounts:
- • multiple account: one person can only create one account. Upon detection, multiple accounts will be suspended.
- • renting account: one cannot rent his/her account to a third person. You also cannot use your own account on behalf of a third party. Upon detection, that account will be suspended.
- • fake name account: one must use his/her real legal name when making and using the account.
- • Involving unauthorized Financial Service: unlicensed money wiring, payment service, e-money, or any other financial services business which requires licensure.
- • Involving other illegal actions: related to counterfeit products, stolen good, narcotics, gabbling/sports forcasting/odd making(except the ones permitted by Coinvil), prostitution, violence, prohibited business, extortion, blackmail, unlicensed sale of weapons, deceptive marketing, and any violation of law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
4. RISK DISCLOSURE
- By creating Coinvil account, you agree that Coinvil is not liable for following risks:
a) Cryptocurrency is highly volatile asset. Holding or trading cryptocurrency can cause tremendous losses. Crypto currency's value can go down to as low as zero.
b) Cryptocurrency is not backed by any central banks or financial ministry. The value of cryptocurrency is not granted by any central institution.
c) Cryptocurrency is traded around the clock.
d) Cryptocurrency transaction may take some time. Coinvil is not responsible for price changes taking place during transaction.
e) Legal status of cryptocurrency can change at any given time, and Coinvil is not responsible for any changes or its impact.
f) You agree all disputes arising between you and Coinvil can be only solved through binding and individual arbitration. You agree to waive your rights of participating in any class action lawsuit or class-wide arbitration.
- Please check Convil's PRIVACY AGREEMENT for details.
- It is solely your liability to keep your account information(ID, Passwords, wallet address) safe.
- By creating a Coinvil account, you agree to receive communication and marketing notices by Coinvil and its partner/sister companies. It is your liability to keep your contact upto date.
- Coinvil is not liable for any tax related issues. It is solely your responsibility to determine, collect, report, and pay taxes.
9. CASH-IN & CASH-OUT
- You may cash-in and out using fiat or cryptocurrency. Coinvil has contracts with a third party dragon pay for cash-in and cash-out service. All problems rising from cash in and out are not responsible for Coinvil.
- Coinvil may charge fees for cash-in, cash-out, and trading. Fees will be automatically charged.
11. NO INVESTMENT/LEGAL CONSULTANCY
- Coinvil is an exchange where you store and trade cryptocurrency. Coinvil does not provide any investment, tax, or legal advice.
- a) Indemnification: You agree to indemnify Coinvil in case of your violation of the User Agreement.
b) Time Limit: In case of disputes or occurrence of error, you must send a written letter to Coinvil
within 30 days from the time when the problem took place. Coinvil shall reply to you or fix the
disputes within 90 days upon receiving the letter. You agree that any claim you raise for dispute
must be filed to Coinvil within 365 days from the incident. The claim will be permanently barred
after 365 days.
c) Force Majeure: Coinvil is not liable for delays, failure in performance and interruption of
service which is impacted by -directly or indirectly- from force majeure which includes but not
limited to act of God, act of civil/military authorities, act of terrorists, civil disturbance, war,
strake or other labor dispute, fire, interruption of electrocity/telephone/internet service as well
as failure of software and others which are deemed to be beyond Coinvil's control.
d) Arbitration: All dispute shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Center.
13. CONTACT DETAILS
- - -Coinvil Office: U2071 Finance Centre, 26th Street Corner 9th Avenue, Fort Bonifacio Taguig City Fourth
- - E-mail: [email protected]