Coinvil service, you fully consent to the privacy data policy set forth on this agreement. This
Agreement applies to any Coinvil Exchange Services, as defined below, regardless of how you use
them, (PC, mobile or tablet). Coinvil defines the personal data as any information related to a
user. The terms 'Coinvil,' 'we,' 'us,' and 'our' refer to Coinville Phils. INC. The terms 'you,'
'your,' 'User,' and 'yours' refer to the customer/purchaser on Coinvil. Coinvil may amend the
Privacy Agreement at any given time by updating the new version on our website. It is your
responsibility to be aware of any changes. We advise you to check the changes which will be
announced on Coinvil webpage.
2. WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
-Full legal name, nationality, home address, post code, email address, date of birth, mobile phone
number, proof of identity, IP, location information, log information, device specific information,
account information(Coinvil activities such as trading and balance), and correspondence(such as your
inquiries to customer support) –Whatever information Coinvil deems necessary in order to comply with
legal obligations such as Anti money laundering (AML) and CTF (Counter-terrorist financing).
3. HOW WE COLLECT DATA
-Coinvil automatically collects data sent from your devices such as your login location. When you
use Coinvil service -such as by making transactions- we collect all data related to your activities
on our service platform. We may also collect your data through third-parties. As a valuable customer
of Coinvil, you can always request and check what data Coinvil collected from you.
4. WHERE AND HOW WE STORE DATA
-Coinvil stores and processes your personal information on Amazon Web Service(AWS). Employing IPS
and WAF, all data are kept safe. Within Coinvil, only authorized personnel will professionally store
and manage all the personal data.
5. RIGHTS OF USERS (Filipino Citizens and Residents)
-Filipino citizens and residents are entitled certain rights under the Data Privacy Act 2012. The
Act grantees rights to request to access your data, update inaccurate data, and delete such data.
Coinvil abides by all of legal regulations.
6. WHY WE COLLECT DATA
-Coinvil collects personal data for the following reasons:
- a) to comply with philippine's and international AML, CTF, and all other necessary regulations
- b) to provide secure service in crypto/fiat trading and depositing
- c) to provide customized marketing services
- d) to monitor all service around the clock for security and excellency reasons
- e) to resolve any disputes precisely and legally
-Coinvil shall not take any commercial profit by selling or providing the clients' data to any third
party(other than partner/sister companies). Coinvil may collect additional personal data from the
third party and use them in order to improve Coinvil service.
7. WHOM WE SHARE DATA WITH
-Coinvil may share personal data with the following parties:
- a) Contracted service providers (marketing, payment gateway, technology service firms)
- b) Financial firms (banks, cash-pickup companies, and others)
- c) Related companies: sister and partner companies
- d) Government: police and other relevant authorities
8. HOW YOU ACCESS OR UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
-As a valuable customer of Coinvil, you can request to access your personal data by contacting our
personal data specialist. In case Coinvil's personal data includes inaccurate information, you may
request for update. When you terminate our service by closing your account, your data will be still
kept in our database for future cooperations in AML and CTF. There will be occasions when Coinvil
keep his/her e-mail and mobile number up to date.
9. PERSONAL DATA POLICY NOTICE AND UPDATE
-In case of Coinvil's act of Private Agreement breach, public notice will be posted within 72 hours.
-In case of Convil's personal data policy changes, public notice will be posted on Coinvil webpage.
The data policy is subject to be changed from time to time. We highly recommend that you check our
policy updates frequently.
10. VOICE PHISHING AND SCAM
- There are increasing number of voice fishing and scam cases reported by crypto exchanges around
the world. Please always be aware of voice fishing and scams. Coinvil never asks its users to
provide their passwords. Coinvil does not indemnify for the damages caused by voice fishing and scam
incidents. In case of suspicious phone calls or e-mails, please contact official Coinvil customer
- - Coinvil Office: U2071 Finance Centre, 26th Street Corner 9th Avenue, Fort Bonifacio Taguig City Fourth
- - E-mail: [email protected]